Robbor 1/2 inch Weld-on D Ring with 2 inch Bracket 4,000LBS WLL Heavy Duty Forged Steel D Ring Tie-Down Anchor Weld on Lashing Ring for Securing ATVs, UTVs, Riding Mowers, and Other Heavy Cargo.
Offer Ends In:
- Robbor 1/2 inch Weld-On D-ring with 2 Inch Bracket is a Super Heavy Duty Anchor Point ,This Weld-on D ring has a 4,000LBS Working Load Limited and 12,000LBS Capacity .
- The D-ring Can be Placed and Welded Anywhere Along Your Trailer and Provides an Added Anchor Point When an Extra Anchor Point Attachment is Needed. This Weld-on D-ring Creates a Secure Attachment Point for Hauling Cargoes
- Forged Steel Construction is More Resistant to Wear and Deforming than Standard Steel . This Trailer Anchor Point is Secure and Durable Enough for Heavy Cargo.
- This Robbor D-ring Rotates 180 Degrees So you Can Attach Your Rope, Strap or Bungee From Multiple Angles
- Weld-on Installation to Most Flat, Steel Surfaces ;Note: Tie-down Anchors Must be Chosen According to Their Safe Working Load Limit (WLL). The Weight of the Secured Cargo Must not Exceed the Combined WLL of the Anchors Being Used
Robbor 1/2 inch Weld-On D-ring with 2 Inch Bracket is a Super Heavy Duty Anchor Point. This Weld-on D ring has a 4,000LBS Working Load Limited and 12,000LBS Capacity. Constructed with Hight Quality Rugged Steel to Give You an Extra Anchor Point on Your Truck, Utility Trailer or Enclosed Cargo Trailer. Welds to Flat, Steel Surfaces. Perfect for Securing ATVs, UTVs, Riding Mowers, and Other Heavy Cargo.
Secure your Load with Confidence Using Weld-On 1/2 Inch Forged D-Rings from Robbor Products.
Weld-on Forged D-ring
2 3/8in. x 2 1/2in.
4000-lb. Working Load
12,000-lb. Breaking Strength
Anchor Point for Tie-down Applications
Made of Heavy-duty Steel